Student Adoption Programme
Needy Students’ Adoption Programme
(S.M. San Min, Teluk Intan, Perak)
S.M. San Min (Suwa) is a Chinese Independent High School in Perak, which was founded on February 12, 1929.
S.M. San Min (Suwa) derived its name from the merger of three schools, namely Hua Keow, Pei Hua and Teluk Anson Girls’ School. In 1948, the lower secondary section was set up and it became known as San Min Primary and Secondary School. However, in 1952, all matters pertaining to the two schools were separately administered. Six years later (1958), San Min Secondary School came into being after it was officially separated from San Min Primary School. In 1962, all secondary schools in Malaya underwent restructuring and San Min Secondary School was separated into SMJK San Min and Sekolah Menegah San Min (Suwa). At that time, some directors who were staunch supporters of Chinese Education, namely Lee How Shu, Teh Shi Han, Yeoh Shao Han, Kan Ming Zhao, Kee Kim Seng, Ng Chong Wang, Khor Ting Seng, Lim Shim Seng and Tan Liang Shui, resolutely decided to carry on running the school to promote the Chinese traditional culture. Their selfless contribution led to the existence of San Min (Suwa) of today.
The school is having problems coping with the current surge of students to almost saturation point due to the shortage of facilities and funds. As such, teachers and students need to raise funds every year to keep the school going. Nirvana has decided to help students from poor families to complete their education while promoting the Chinese education. For a start, we have pledged an adoption of 50 poor students and at the same time, we fervently hope that our clients, agents and employees will join us in this campaign through their generosity for a better tomorrow for the students. Your selfless act will certainly make this world a better place to live in.
“By unselfishly helping another, you have helped better the worldby your loving act of kindness.”
NV Foundation is championing a student adoption programme concerning the needy students of S.M.San Min, Teluk Intan, Perak. The move is to boost the enrollment of students. Everyone is encouraged to support the campaign. You will find that, being able to help others is a wonderful act of kindness that inspires the loving, caring and sharing spirit.
Objective：To increase the enrollment opportunity of the needy students.
Target ：150 Students of S.M. San Min, Teluk Intan, Perak.
- Everyone is encouraged to adopt a student. Tuition fees will be RM2,200/student/year.
- To download the adoption form >> Click Here
- Payment by Cheque: all cheques should be crossed and made payable to SEK MEN SAN MIN (SUWA)
- Payment by Online transfer: Sekolah Menengah San Min (SUWA), OCBC Bank A/C No: 7231062807
- Kindly fill out the adoption form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the bank-in slip, or pass the form and cheque to any service counter of Nirvana Asia Group.
- Temporary receipts of NV Foundation will be issued to the adopters, who will later receive the official receipt from the school.